We have some examples for you!
We designed & developed a wide range of Shopify websites for many different types of small to medium sized businesses.
• Using modern tools to develeop custom themes.
• Ability to recommend solutions to custom requirements.
• Customizing the way how your store displays products or collections.
• Implementation of unique requierements to cart, checkout, navigation and search.
• Ability to make custome banners, headers and footers.
• Settings payment and shipping configurations.
• Integration with another marketing or newsletter system.
• Adding extra functionality by install existing Shopify applications.
• Building integration to other systems.
• Measuring and auditing webstore performance.
• Ability to improving load times and site speed.
• Ensuring continuous support from top level developers.
• Ability to recommend custom solutions.
We’re building Shopify apps & themes providing custom development work for clients through app integrations, theme customization, and store set up.
Founded in 2004 in Hungary, Budapest, We are proud that Dolphio Technologies has become an international company with a multinational team. Our work is characterized by efficiency and high-quality which is reflected in the success of our projects. The success of our organisation is owed to our experienced seniors. The systemic solution-focused approach, the extensive regional and local knowledge and the language skills made our community incredibly successful. Thanks to its dynamic development and expansion, Dolphio Technologies as the only company from Hungary, has been among the 50 fastest growing technology companies in Central and Eastern Europe on the list of Deloitte for three consecutive years. We are proud that our results are acknowledged both domestically and internationally.
Dolphio Technologies is established
International appearances: CEBIT, GITEX, Innovact, EVC, Oslo. 4 winning tenders. The managers process 100 incoming e-mails every day. Number of trainees is 31
Dolphio Technologies’s 10th birthday. Our SignAll sign language recognition project reaches the final in the Global Impact 2014 competition of Singularity University CEE established by NASA and Google. We exhibit at CeBIT, Hannover, Germany.
Started working with Shopify partner agencies